Saturday, July 15, 2006

lonely fisherman

Today it is quite gloomy out. It keeps threatening to rain, but it just wont! This fisherman was taking the opportunity to search for a fish during low tide. You can't tell from this photo really, but the water is a murky brown and quite polluted.. i hope this man's fish doesn't make it to market for sale - I surely wouldn't want it to end up on my plate!! (Can anyone even see blogger today? i can upload, but can't actually see any blogger pages. Email me if you know what the problem might be!) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do all the fish in Mumbai come from the murky ocean? Do you buy fish very often? I would be kind of leary...but I guess we are spoiled in Canada with the clean water etc.

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home