Tuesday, May 23, 2006

jump for joy


Walking around the fishing village near my house, Vesave (Versova), there are small hutments built in a single row along the side of the road. The children were so excited to have their picture taken and this cute girl was enjoying her evening - a little physical activity! She asked to have her picture taken and was thrilled when I showed her the on screen results.

It is summer break for the next few weeks here in Mumbai or many times children would still be in school or transit from at 6pm in the evening. Most schools have a morning session and afternoon so students/parents choose which timing they will attend. The girl in the background has on a school uniform (brown), to my knowledge all schools require uniforms.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisi said...

good capture...if I can make them happy I will take photos for them too!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home