Tuesday, August 01, 2006

"Naked" Ganesh Idols

 
Ahh, August, the month of Mumbai's most celebrated festival, Ganpati! This is my favorite holiday in India by far. I thought I'd get sick of it after the first year, but I still look forward to the chaos, noise and fireworks. I am sure you will be innundated with lots of Ganpati photos - and to start off the month, here are the Ganesh Idols "naked" before being sold and decorated for their neighborhood presentations. To read more, go herePosted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds lively! I wish I could be there to see it.....I will have to wait for the pictures you post.

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nvr expected ppl can b so involved in INDIA too....karilyn namaste....u r rilly too gud...u ve changed my completed luk towards d foreigners

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U r rilly too sweet....

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home