Tuesday, July 01, 2008

no honking?


I just saw this sign on the side of a truck - but I know it is actually from April when apparently the city tried to have a "no honking' day. I wasn't in town, so I don't know how successful it was. But at least they are aware of the noise problem and someone is tryingto make a difference. But will this mean that the trucks will have to change their backsides to read "No Horn Ok Please" instead of horn ok please?!

(Sorry for the insanely long absence.. will try to make a comeback for the next month or so before my next out of country trip!)
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger shula said...

So glad you're back, I've missed you.

How else do I get my Mumbai fix.

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I echo Shula's comments!! Missed having your eye on the city half a world away and was delighted to find you back again. Hope you had a good break.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home