Friday, April 06, 2007

bun in the oven

 

Walking down the street with my camera out enables many unique opportunities. As I walked down the street these bakers all wanted me to come into their boiling hot shop to check out the baking process. I couldn't get a non-blurry photo because it was so dark, but I still like this one anyone. Notice the bit of blue on the wall in the back... that was the colour of the wall before the fire's soot took it over. Some would worry how dirty the place is, but I can attest that the buns were very nice and hygenic enough!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do think that this is my first visit to your blog. It is a nice blog. I like your photography.

Brookville Daily Photo

9:32 PM  
Blogger pennyblack said...

a little soot never hurts. looks like they're having fun. beautiful pictures...

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home