Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Bandra - Worli Sealink

 
Ever since I came to Mumbai I have heard of this bridge. I used to live on the Worli side and heard all the grumblings about it, and how it was going to ruin people's views of the sea, increase in traffic, etc. But now I live on the Bandra side and hear mostly positive remarks about how it will reduce traffic on the main thoroughfares through Bandra, etc. We shall see... But I was happy to see that something has been done on this long awaited and talked about bridge. Someday I will show you the finished product! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved all your Ganesh pictures. Any Durga/Goddess pictures for Navratri ?

7:45 PM  
Blogger slaint said...

yeah i keep passing by the mandals, but have had little time to wonder around and look for the best!! will do that in the coming days, so keep an eye out here for them!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home