Saturday, May 19, 2007

bike parking


I miss riding my bike. (think i have mentioned that on a previous post) Although Mumbai must be one of the most polluted cities in the world (not sure of their current ranking or the criteria) a lot of the population (in this case delivery persons) uses bicycles for transport. Of course, riding your bike is one of the ways that is marketed for decreasing pollution in the US, but I recall an environmental health lecture claiming that industry was actually a bigger polluter than individuals.

I still think bike riding is a good way to reduce emissions and encourage physical activity! did I say I miss bike riding? traffic is a bit chaotic here, I only ride when in the village areas.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

biking is a good exercise too...

tamara

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home